Why are sound accounting policies important?
- Failure of Accounting system will eventually let other systems to malfunction.
- Good sound accounting is always required for informed decision making.
- To manage operations effectively and efficiently, any entrepreneurial business needs reliable, accurate, consistent and timely financial information.
- Why maintain accounts for only regulatory requirements when you could use it more effectively?
- Financial information is important to non-accounts related personnel as much as it is to accounts related personnel.
- SME sector does not attract enough talent.
- Entrepreneurs require an experienced sounding board.
- A coordinate that is capable of building the finance team for the future.
- A service that is capable of laying a strong foundation for future growth.